Item # F1981
This work boot was designed to be dependable, comfortable, and ready to protect and cushion your feet during long days on the job. Other features include alloy safety toes, cement construction, and low-profile outsoles designed for superior traction to keep you safe throughout the work day.
- Premium, soft full-grain leather upper for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection and a superior fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and dry feet
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbeds
- New low-profile Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 644 grams/1.42 pounds
Ships directly from manufacturer. See additional tab for more info.