Hickey Freeman suiting is a modern expression of luxury, designed and crafted in New York using the finest fabrics from the most distinguished mills in the world. This meticulously tailored, season-spanning suit will be a favorite for years to come.
• 100% worsted Tasmanian Super 150s wool woven at the renowned Loro Piana mill in Italy
• resists creasing for a polished look all day
• jacket has notched lapels, two-button front
• full bemberg cupro lining, with multiple interior pockets
• sleeve buttons are included separately, in case sleeve length needs to be altered by your tailor
• single-pleat pants have extended-button tab with interior hook-and-bar closure
• lined to the knee
• dry clean; made in USA of imported fabric
Ships directly from manufacturer. See additional tab for more info.