Thermoluxe Heat System's innovative technology allows you to control the temperature inside your jacket. This versatile, lightweight coat is supremely packable, so it travels well and is a great alternative to heavy outerwear. The soft polyester shell is windproof and water resistant, and it's filled with a thin yet highly effective layer of Thermoluxe insulation, a luxurious alternative to premium down that is made in Italy. Equal in warmth to 600-fill down, it's hypoallergenic and water-repellent and helps retain your body heat without bulk. But that's not all: It comes with a rechargeable universal USB battery which plugs into a cord in the left pocket and powers three flexible interior heat panels at the back and chest. A power button inside the jacket has three settings that can deliver comfortable heat through the interior panels for 2 to 6 hours, depending on the setting chosen.
• shell: 100% polyester; lining: 100% nylon; fill: 100% ThermoLuxe polyester made in Italy
• insulated hood with elastic drawcord and toggles for a personalized fit
• full-zip front with contrast placket and logo pull
• interior heat panels at back and chest, power button
• zippered front pockets, single interior zippered pocket
• long sleeves with elasticized cuffs
• adjustable drawcord at hem
• packs easily into built-in zippered pouch
• comes with a rechargeable universal USB battery
• machine wash, cold; imported
For more information about this jacket, click here.