With a silhouette inspired by the oilskin jackets worn by dockworkers and sailors at the turn of the 20th century, and later by gentlemen farmers on long drives to the city, Polo Ralph Lauren's Iconic Quilted Car Coat has been modernized with a slim fit and fine details, including a corduroy collar facing, a quilted lining, and leather trim at the bellows pockets and under the collar. Wherever it's worn, this piece is a perfect representation of Polo's celebrated town-and-country aesthetic.
• shell and fill: 100% polyester; lining: 100% nylon; collar and cuff facing: 100% cotton; trim: 100% leather
• point collar with corduroy facing, snap-close throat latch
• leather collar stand
• snap-close front placket
• long sleeves with corduroy facing at cuffs
• ventilating metal grommets at underarms
• snap-close front pockets with leather trim
• adjustable snap tabs at back waist
• double vent with concealed snap closures
• fully lined and filled
• "Polo R.L. & Co." label at left pocket
• Size Big 2XL has a 33" body length, a 22½" shoulder, a 57" chest, and a 39" sleeve length; Size Tall 2XLT has a 35" body length, a 22½" shoulder, a 57" chest, and a 41" sleeve length (sleeve length is taken from center back and changes 1" between sizes)
• hand wash; imported
Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.