Although it takes its name from England's most famous academic institution, the oxford shirt has its origins on the backs of early British polo players, who wore shirts made from oxford cloth on the field and used pins to keep their collars in place during rigorous play. Over time, pins were replaced by buttons, and the oxford shirt became a staple of casual, prep-influenced style, and a signature element of the iconic Polo Ralph Lauren aesthetic.
• 100% cotton
• button-down point collar; buttoned closure at the back neck
• long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs
• left chest patch pocket
• split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion
• signature embroidered pony at the pocket
• classic fit: a comfortable, relaxed style
• Size Big 2XL has a 33" body length, a 22" shoulder, a 62¼" chest, and a 36½" sleeve length; Size Tall 2XLT has a 36" body length, a 22½" shoulder, a 62¼" chest, and a 39" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
• machine wash; imported