Originally popularized by outdoorsmen and later co-opted by populations as diverse as prep-school students and punk bands, the flannel shirt is an essential component of the all-American aesthetic that defines the Polo Ralph Lauren sensibility. Here, Ralph Lauren has reimagined a time-honored style with featherweight fabric and a double-faced design, with an iconic buffalo plaid layout at the exterior and a small black-and-cream checked pattern at the interior.
• 100% cotton
• point collar with an extended buttoned throat tab
• long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs
• two chest buttoned pockets
• classic fit: a comfortable, relaxed silhouette
• Size Big 2XL has a 33" body length, a 22" shoulder, a 61¼" chest, and a 36½" sleeve length; Size Tall 2XLT has a 36" body length, a 22½" shoulder, a 61¼" chest, and a 39" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes
• machine wash; imported