• 500-lb. stationary weight capacity*
• 16G steel tube frame is heavier than standard bikes
• 1-speed coaster brake
• special “automotive type” front drum brake for greater braking ability and control
• 13”-wide, thickly padded, dual-coiled comfort seat
• precision sealed crank set for smoother pedaling and greater durability
• clincher wheels, steel spokes, chain and front sprocket are 50% thicker than conventional models
• Kevlar™-belted Sup-r-tires with puncture-resistant dura-tubes
• ergonomic upright handlebars allow for full-vision pedaling
• easy assembly instructions included
• manufacturer's warranty: 1 year on frame, 90 days on parts against manufacturer's defect (but no warranty on tubes and tires)
Made in USA.
Ships directly from manufacturer. See additional tab for more info.