XL Counter-Height Swivel Stools (Set of 2)
• 600-lb. stationary weight capacity*
• solid oak frame and legs in a modern dark walnut finish
• durable leather-look polyurethane seat wipes clean easily
• 360-degree swivel seat
• brushed nickel footrest
• includes 2 stools
• dimensions: 24 5⁄8 " round x 30"h
• some assembly required
5 add'l shipping
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please add 3-5 business days to normal shipping times.
Before You Buy
Furniture and Oversized Product Information
- Please note that shipment damage claims must be filed with the carrier within 48 hours of
receipt and must be returned in original packaging.
- Sorry we cannot accept returns of assembled merchandise.
- Any furniture and bicycle returns must be in their original packaging and shipping
- Most furniture and bicycle returns will be charged a restocking fee which will be deducted
from your refund.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
- Some furniture and bike items may require pickup either by UPS or a trucking company and
necessitate adult presence at the time of pickup.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Internationally, to a PO Box or an APO/FPO. No expedited shipping is available.
Please note. This item is oversized. A surcharge of $5.00 will be added to your final shipping costs at checkout.
*Stationary Weight Capacity means the maximum stationary weight that this product can support when used in its proper fixed position in accordance
with the product specifications. Our chairs are designed to hold one person.
Why are you calling these counter stools when they are bar stool height?
Asked on 2/3/2014 by Rlm
Hi. Thanks for your inquiry. This item is 30" high. Counter Height can measure between 30"- 32" whereas Bar Height measures between 40" - 42".
Answered on 2/4/2014 by Customer Service from DXL
How tall is this stool?
Asked on 12/27/2013 by Chip from Milwaukee, WI
Hi Chip. Thanks for your inquiry. This item is 30" high from the ground.
Answered on 12/28/2013 by Customer Service from DXL
are these barstools available with lighter colored legs?
Asked on 3/2/2013 by Dotti from NJ
Hello, we apologize as the color shown is the only color offered for the legs.
Answered on 3/3/2013 by Customer service from Canton, MA