Ergocraft Atlas High-Back Chair With Arms | The Business Person
• 500-lb. stationary weight capacity*
• sculptured chair with built-in lumbar support
• extra-thick foam seat for added comfort
• EZ Touch lift back adjusts backrest height from 28" to 32"
• seat slider adjusts seat depth from 22" to 24½"
• adjustable tilt tension
• pivoting, padded armrests are height-adjustable
• waterfall seat front for leg relief
• five-point star steel base with carpet casters
• seat size: 22 ¼"w x 22"d; backrest size: 22"w x 27"h
• adjustable seat height from floor: 21"-26"
• some assembly required
Made in USA.
Ships directly from manufacturer. See below for delivery times.
Searches related to Ergocraft Atlas High-Back Chair With Arms:
Please note. This item is oversized. A surcharge of $10.00 will be added to your final shipping costs at checkout.
Before You Buy
Furniture and Oversized Product Information
- Please note that shipment damage claims must be filed with the carrier within 48 hours of
receipt and must be returned in original packaging.
- Sorry we cannot accept returns of assembled merchandise.
- Any furniture and bicycle returns must be in their original packaging and shipping
- Most furniture and bicycle returns will be charged a restocking fee which will be deducted
from your refund.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
- Some furniture and bike items may require pickup either by UPS or a trucking company and
necessitate adult presence at the time of pickup.
*Stationary Weight Capacity means the maximum stationary weight that this product can support when used in its proper fixed position in accordance
with the product specifications. Our chairs are designed to hold one person.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Internationally, to a PO Box or an APO/FPO. No expedited shipping is available.
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please add 5-7 business days to normal shipping times.
Click here to view and print assembly instructions. (PDF format)
Does the seat back lock so it won't go back?
Asked on 7/12/2013 by David from Livonia, MI
Yes the seat back will lock in place.
Answered on 7/12/2013 by Community Answer from None
Hi. Thank you for your inquiry. The seat back locks.For assembly information and diagrams, please click this link (also located at the Additional Info tab on the item web page) http://www.destinationxl.com/media/content/pdf/X1863assembly.pdf
Answered on 7/12/2013 by Customer Service from DXL
i am concerned what the seat is made of and is sturdy enough to carry heavy weight
Asked on 4/19/2013 by david from Ny,Ny
The Ergocraft Atlas High-Back Chair (with arms) has a weight capacity of 500 pounds and has a steel structure.
Answered on 4/19/2013 by Community Answer from None